Monday, May 13, 2013

Final Blog

I'm still not fully convinced that using iPads in class is a great idea, but with that being said I really did enjoy all of the different things we used the ipad for in class.For example subtext, I thought it was a great app where you can see everyones annotations and highlights. I also enjoyed the blogging that we did. When we had to write an essay and we had to blog our paragraphs it helped me stay on top of things while being organized. I also liked it when we chose our free read, with that assignment I found my love for reading again and I ended up reading 5 books shortly after. I think that as the year went on my writing improved. Towards the end I felt it easier to develop thoughts amd articulate them into writing and keep a consistent flow of a theme, I also stopped writing plot summary which is what I did for my very first essay. For my last essay I was a little bit hesitant for the examples I was using which were personal examples and I didn't know how well it would tie in with my essay but it ended up working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment