Sunday, February 3, 2013
HOD Question
I'm thinking that my topic for my essay should have something to do with marlow and his lie to Kurtz's intended and what exactly it shows about him and his personality. His morals, and his reason for lying since he hated it so much. Maybe it had something to do with his crazy obsession with Kurtz and making sure he is always happy. Karl mentions that everyone is free to dream and explore their wildest imaginations.here because Marlow has developed this fascination of Kurtz he feels obligated to do what he can to keep him happy, even if I involves lying even after he has passed on. I'm thinking my topic should be: what does marlow's lie show about him as a person and does it have something to do with his obsession of Kurtz?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment