Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Metamorphosis (45-end)
I really didn't like how the short story ended. I was really wishing throughout the novel that Gregor would return to being human, and continue being his old self. Unfortunately he doesn't go back to the way he used to be. Instead he dies as the huge vermon he transformed to. Even though he has passed on his family will be ok. Sadly, this is one of those moments where you learn or achieve something great from a horrible Expirence. Gregor had to die in order for his family to realize they couldn't rely on him anymore. Now everyone's working and his sister continues to play the violin. They are going to be ok and in the end that's all that really mattrs. Also towards the end they just started ignoring him and were thinking abou getting rid of him. He worked day in and out and gave everythin he had for his family and they did this to him. But Gregor was a loving son and brother who wanted the best for his family. In the end they just took advantage of everything he was bringing in so when he turned into a bug it was a wake up call for all of them. Overall I really enjoyed reading this I just wished he would have transformed back Into human form.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment