Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mate Selection

I think that the most important aspect when choosing a mate is loving them. If the love in the relationship for one another is equal, then it will work because both parites are going to try to make it work. When it comes down to smaller aspects such as, parents liking the partner or them having a problem, or something that has happened in the past; these of course are all challenges that are able to be overcomed as long as both people work into fixing them. There would never really be or should be a situation in which something is too severe that would be unable to overcome because then if it is, you wouldn't really have been in a relationship with them earlier. With the discusion that we had I thought that it was a very interactive avtivity. Everyone was inolved and participating, sharing what they thought and their beliefs. Overall I believe it was a good discusion and I was reallu able to learn something new from each person and especially what they  value and don't in a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment